We recommend washing your wig every 6-8 wears
JON RENAU DOES NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU COLOR OR PERM WIGS OR HAIRPIECES
CLEANSE & CONDITION
- Before washing your human hair wig, gently remove any tangles with a paddle brush or wide tooth comb
- Hold wig or hairpiece under cool running water.
- Gently lather the hair with a capful of shampoo while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until the water runs clear
- Apply conditioner, avoiding the base cap of the wig (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots)
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear
DRY & STYLE
- Wrap wig in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water
- DO NOT use a brush to detangle your human hair wig while it is wet, gently use a wide tooth comb.